Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Does anyone know where I can buy nail polish in bulk but not in bottles?

nail polish bulk
 on ... nail polish A20# with 60 unique clean nail polish colors wholesale
nail polish bulk image



Melisa


I have a new type of nail polish bottle that I want to fill with all natural nail polish. I have found plenty of companies that sell it in bulk in the bottles, but I need to buy just the polish to fill my unique bottles with.


Answer
I don't think that you are going to find a nail polish company that sells a polish not in the bottle. That would make no sense. If you like your bottles that much, buy nail polish and empty it into your bottles.

Where can I buy nail polish in bulk for cheap?




Faery


Hi my mom and I've been going to flea markets and selling cleaning supplies and I've been selling nail polish I found online I got 3 packs of 24 nail polish and theyved been doing good but I was wondering if there are any other websites that sell nail polish in bulks and its cheap. Anything helps
Thanks :)



Answer
dollar stores




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment