Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How should I remove nail polish from my cell phone?

nail polish kinds
 on ... Nail Polish Set and Wholesale Seven Days Childrens Nail Polish Set
nail polish kinds image



Kelsi C


The nail polish is not on the screen. I tried to scratch it off but it won't come off. I know that nail polish remover can "melt" many kinds of plastics so I don't want to risk using it. How do I remove the nail polish without damaging my phone?


Answer
It doesn't come off. I got nail polish on my phone 1 year ago and it's still there. Sorry =[

What kind of nail polish colors look good with an olive complexion?




Pedobear


I have an olive complexion with dark hair. What kind of nail polish colors would look good? Thanks :)


Answer
Different colors are for different seasons. Nail Polish is one of those beauty items that does not necessarily matter too much but some colors do look better on others. For your olive complexion I recommend:
Winter- dark blue, dark red, gold, and burgundy.
Spring- pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel yellow, and greens.
Summer- neon's in orange pink and blue, and darker pinks.
Fall- dark greens, and darker oranges.
Avoid colors like black gray and white because they can make your skin look dull as well as any regular yellows (besides pastels). Opt for anything with a little shimmer in it and matte colors but nothing with full on glitter because it will again take away from the uniqueness of your skin coloring. The best brands to check out are Essie, OPI, and China Glaze. Try 8ty8beauty.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment