Tuesday, September 24, 2013

why does my topcoat always smear my nail polish?

nail art quick
 on Easy Nail Polish Designs easy nail polish designs neon  Pretty Nail ...
nail art quick image



Kana


this always happens to me when i do nail art. i wait up til an hour, but it still smears. i don't know whether it's because of the brand i'm using or because i don't wait long enough, or if it's because of how much polish i'm using.

how long do you guys usually wait?
i go and paint all of my fingers first before applying the topcoat. i wait around half an hour for it to dry, but it still doesn't.

if it is the brand of topcoat i'm using, which ones do you recommend?



Answer
it's the brand try sally hansen quick dry when i do my nails i don't even finish my whole hand and my fingers are dry

how can i take false nails off without acetone?




DJ cassius


i basically have painted on nails i got for xmas which are just lovely and one of a kind. So i put them on today, and now i want to take them off. I tried using acetone, but it damaged the nail art and chipped the paint off which has just made me annoyed and upset, is there any easier way to take these nails off with acetone?


Answer
This site has lots of useful info for your question.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/nail-care/tips/non-acetone-nail-polish-remover.htm

Quick answer is acetone is fast but harsh. Gentle remover is probably slow and less effective.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment