Saturday, September 28, 2013

When do water marble nail art, does it matter if you use scotch or masking tape?

nail art with tape
 on nail art designs with how to use striping tape tutorial cute nail ...
nail art with tape image



Justine


I love the way the water marble nail art looks & I can't wait to try it!! If you have any pictures of your water marbled nails, I would love to see them:)


Answer
Nope! People suggest scotch but I use masking tape it works just as well and isn't as expensive:]

how can you do nail art with normal nailpolish at home?




neha


i don't have designing nailpolish but i love to do nail art i want to do at home with my normal nailpolish but how?


Answer
like others said toothpicks, also you can use masking tape




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment