Thursday, September 26, 2013

How do I clean nail polish off shoes without ruining the shoes?

nail polish interview
 on ... apply loose glitter for flashy nail art designs | Just In Five Minutes
nail polish interview image



Shandy S


My daughter spilled beige nail polish on my only pair of black patent leather shoes. I have a job interview tomorrow and need to get it off without ruining the shoes. I'm afraid that nail polish remover will ruining them. Can any one help?


Answer
Hi
try to scrappe it off by placing some ice cube on it to make it harden
if not for a quick fix simply applied a black marker perm ink on the stain

What can I use other than nail polish remover?




?


I have an interview tomorrow and I just realized I have an obnoxious color of nail polish on. I have to get this nail polish color off but I don't have any nail polish remover or acetone. It's too late to run to the store so is there anything around the house that will work as a substitute? I tried peeling it off but it's not really coming off. I usually have acrylic nails but I haven't had the money lately so I've had to use regular nail polish =(

Any commonly found item around the house that will remove my nail polish?



Answer
Often, applying a fresh coat of nail polish can help remove the current nail polish. Apply the nail polish and use a cotton ball to wipe off the nail polish immediately. Although this will help remove nail polish, residue can still be left on your cuticles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment