Monday, September 23, 2013

What can I use to clean Crayon mark on black-finish table?

nail polish 2 year old
 on DIY Glitter Nail Polish - Nail Art Designs Gallery - Zimbio
nail polish 2 year old image



whitesnow0


My 2 years old drew all over my coffee table with his grey crayons, I have tried many things such as nail polish remover to clean it but the marks haven't still come off.. what can I use to clean it without damage the color of the table?

Thanks a million!



Answer
Crayons are made of mostly wax. If any cleaning products don't work, you can blow dry it with a hair dryer. It should melt the wax, and you can easily just swipe it up with dry paper towel while its wet. Instant fix =D

How to stop 2 year old from chewing finger nails?




teddybear


My neice is 2 years old and she keeps chewing her finger nails down too hardly anything then she cries they hurt. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to get her to stop?


Answer
they also sell a pepper nail polish, it's clear polish with an awful pepper taste. My mom would put this on my nails when I was younger.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment