Friday, September 27, 2013

How to get perfect beautiful nails?

beautiful nail art
 on beautiful nail art
beautiful nail art image



erica


I stopped biting my nails and my nails have made a lot of progress for the month:) umm but I want them to grow faster and longer. my puffy fingers are going away and also any tips on nail art lol.

thanks!!



Answer
Over a year and a half ago my doctor advised me to take Vitamin E for my badly picked and bitten nails. I was ready to try anything, believe me! This worked beyond my wildest dreams! My nails are strong and healthy and ugly deformed bumps on my thumb nails disappeared. Now they grow and grow! I use a rectangular nail block to keep them a good length (no talons for me!) and I pamper them with good hand lotion and cuticle cream. One neat trick that I found on my own is a real winner - I clasp my hands together while watching TV, sometimes massaging in hand cream at the same time. I check for rough spots or snags regularly and go after them with the nail block so that no breakage will occur. I even use the block for dry, hard places on the skin around my nails, leaving nothing to bite or pick. I am now a happy camper with my beautiful nails! As for nail art, I prefer simple and classy - usually a French manicure done at home.

How can you make your nails looking beautiful without any effect?




Runway Pro


RUNWAY Professional - The Next Generation in Nail Technology - delivers first class gel nail products to individuals and salons across Australia. With ever popular products such as PolyLock⢠for use at home and in the salon, to the salon-exclusive Crystalizer⢠gel, Australian women are turning to a brand they can trust, an Australian brand that consistently delivers top quality products to an excited, passionate, nail-art-loving market. PolyLock⢠Hybrid Gel Nail Colour that lasts for 2 weeks and dries instantly! LED Cured durable gel that allows the nail to look immaculate without damage!

You can get this "Gel Nail Polish" from
http://runwayprof.com
or
http://runwayprof.com/SalonServices.

You can visit our fan page - https://www.facebook.com/RUNWAYprofessional

Look video about "Gel nail polish" of Runwayprof. - http://www.youtube.com/runwayprofessional

Share your thoughts about this product.



Answer
wear a thin cardigan, tank top, skinny jeans, and flats or gladiator sandals. for your hair, wear it down or in a low bun with side swept bangs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment