Friday, September 27, 2013

Where on the web can I get a mirror-like metallic nail polish?

nail polish ebay
 on Nail Art UV Gel colour Soak off Polish UV lamp Glitter 15ml 105 colors ...
nail polish ebay image



cr_stokes


I've read that metallics (gold, silver, bronze, copper, etc.) are really in this spring. The only two brands that make a good mirror-like (NOT glittery) metallic nail polish, Revlon and Sally Hansen, have discontinued those colors. I know the only way to get them is on eBay.

Can anyone recommend a smooth metallic nail polish that's not discontinued?

Thanks!



Answer
Are you sure that Revlon and Sally Hansen
has discontinued them? Because I remember
seeing some at the drugstore the other day.
Maybe try a couple different drug stores they
should have some. Places like Zellers, Wal-Mart,
anywhere. Even if you go the The Bay they have
lots of cosmetic stands some of the brands they
have there still have metallic nail polish. Try NARS

what kind of nail polish to get for my girlfriend?







Trying to surprise my girlfriend with some nail polish.. a bunch of it... what brands are good? and most importantly what brands are cheap? Is ebay a good place to get them? Or cheaper to go to stores?
is it bad to go the cheapest I can find? and what is the cheapest brand I can find?



Answer
OPI,MAC,China glaze,NYC,Wet&Wild,Revlon

Any of those brands are good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment