Sunday, September 22, 2013

Will glitter nail polish stay on a hard silicon phone case?

nail polish phone case
 on 2013 New Nail Polish Soft Phone Case For Iphone4/4s/5 | Apps ...
nail polish phone case image



Savanah


I have a white hard silicon phone case and it's all dirty so I wanted to put glitter on it, but I don't have any mod podge glue. So I was thinking about using glitter nail polish.
And I see a lot of people put all different types of nail polishes on their plastic phone cases, so would it work the same on a hard silicon case?
And this may sound stupid.. But.. Would it make a difference if I put like a clear top coat nail polish on after I put the glitter nail polish on?
Because a few people that I've asked have said that the glitters just gonna come off every time I touch it.
So does anyone have any suggestions?
Because I don't wanna try it and end up ruining a perfectly fine phone case. ;P
Thanks to anyone that helps.(:



Answer
yes but they will wear off eventually. just buy a new phone case

clean nail polish off phone case?




becci reid


i was painting my nails and pink nail polish dripped off the brush onto my new phone case (black plastic hard back) i used a cotton bud and tested nail polish remover to see if it did any damage and it removed some of the black paint
anyone got any ideas on how to remove dry nail polish off a hard plastic case without damaging it?



Answer
acetone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment