Sunday, September 29, 2013

What do I ask the nail salon when I go?

nail art ombre
 on fall-winter-2012-nail-trends-nail-art-2.jpg
nail art ombre image



Reily


I want nails like this

http://m.thefancy.com/things/209675456109089867/Nail-art

What should I ask them. I don't acrylic. I heard of a nail called gel tips but I have no clue what that is. What do I ask them?



Answer
Bring the picture with you. if you can't for some reason its ombre (or gradient ). Gel tips are pretty much fake nails but only on the tips of your nails and your natural nail is on the bottom.

Coolest things to do to your nails?




Cassie


I'm talking like water marbling, printing, lace, designing, ombre. Stuff like that. Can anyone help me with things I don't know of or am missing?


Answer
Bro, please!

You can also add Fimo nail decorations. They're kind of like little accessories for your nails, but they're not over the top.
Just Google "Fimo nail art" and check the images.
Also, you could do gradients using a cosmetic sponge.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment