Sunday, September 29, 2013

where can I buy a nail-polish rack besides online?

nail polish rack 60
 on ... nail polish display stand next nail polish acrylic display rack
nail polish rack 60 image



Nothingsfi


so i really want to buy a nail polish rack but i havent seen them anywhere i need about one that holds 60-70 nail polishes and my last resort would be online like amazon


Answer
ive seen some at target ad walmart

Where can I but a acrylic nail polish rack in store?




...


I really need a 60 count nail polish rack like this one:http://www.head2toebeauty.com/furniture_equipment/displays_trays_organizers/nail_polish_display_counter_clear_acrylic.jpg not one that you put on your wall. Is there a store I can buy one at. And please don't say a website, I mean a store that I can physically walk into.

Thanks!
The nail polish rack I'm looking for is the one that are kinda like stairs, you know what I mean?
*buy



Answer
Hi, you did not mention where you live but usually there is a local beautician/hairdresser wholesale warehouse supplying various items such as this, you may need to look in your yellow pages or ask at a local beauticians/hairdressers to you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment