Thursday, October 3, 2013

Can you help me find a cute outfit to wear for my 21st birthday?

nail polish of the month club
 on Gender stereotypes easing more for girls than boys | National & World ...
nail polish of the month club image



Peachy Kee


My 21st birthday is on the 16th of this month (a Wednesday). That Saturday (the 19th) me and my family and friends are going out to a local club and I want to find something really cute to wear that night!

One outfit I'm trully considering is this one:
http://www.bodyc.com/catalog/1758/881a91f0e9fe3cd5d2acdebdbd2bb254
What do you think?

Do you know of any other websites with cute club-y type clothes like this? I went to greatglam.com but their clothes are a little too rique' for me.
Thanks!
Sorry, after going to the sites lissa m suggested I should probably say I'm in the Southern US, not the UK. When I saw all the prices weren't in dollars I freaked a bit, lol!
For Ihaveaquestion's answer, I'm not completely against the mall in my area. The main thing I don't like about it is it's basically a day care for kids whose parents don't feel like dealing with them and I have no patience for a 13 year old who thinks he/she's grown and tries to cop an attitude. The main reason I'm looking on the net is because I want to have a good idea of what to look for at the mall to save time.



Answer
Hey, I was looking through the other halter tops and since you are already familiar with this website, I'm trying to see what could work and make that what you picked out better - I'd like to see what it would look like open, not buttoned as a halter tuxedo jacket and put one of the two camis underneath, despite seeing straps, it may look funky -
pin dot cami under tuxedo top OR body central lace halter under tuxedo top OR
crocheted bodice baby doll - trend tops ( this one would be choice without tuxedo top) and use black choker jewelry and cute black sandals not el cheapo

And always, always dress it all up with Chanel nail polish!!!

How to label a beta biothane horse bridle?




horsin1787


My horse is at my mother's as of now, but we're going to be moving and taking the horse, and as such, all the tack with us as well to a boarding facility. Anyways, I want a really permanent/hidden way of labeling my beta biothane bridle and leather saddle, so that if it becomes "misplaced" it is easily reconizable.


Answer
If you go to the local police station - or perhaps a local bicycle club - you could ask to borrow their bicycle stamping kit - basically they are little lettered and numbered metal stamps. On clean and dry leather you can place the stamp required and use a hammer to lightly tap the stamp so that you get the letter or number stamped into the leather and then put a layer of clear nail polish over the stamp so that in future saddle soap and sweat and dirt does not get into it. If you do it near a buckle and on reins and martingales too, it is a perfect way of marking tack and does not ruin the look. Put the stamp under the stirrup flap, and on the inside of the saddle flap near the top. It is best to do every part of the bridle near a buckle so that someone cannot just replace one part of it.

I used to borrow our local police station's kit on a regular basis - two times a year and hold a tack marking day for my local riding club.

We usually put our post code, or zip code as you might call it, followed by the first letters of the name of our house, or the number of the house that we lived at. For example my house was called Appletree Cottage, and the post code was HP3 OLF - so my mark was HP3 OLFAC. I was cleaning my driving harness a few months back - it is never used, but cleaned once a year - and I saw that the stamp was just as good today as it was then.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment