Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How can I transport about 20 nail polish bottles and about 15 souvenir match books across country?

nail polish labels
 on Nails Polish of Coca Cola | Jenny's Nail Polish Blog
nail polish labels image



mammajodi


I'm moving across country and the moving company states that they won't transport fingernail polish or matches. Are there restrictions with sending them by mail? How can I make sure they're safe when I transport them? I'm going to be flying by plane and I don't think I'm able to take these things along with me. The match books are collected from all over the world and I don't want to give them up. I don't want to part with my nail polish collection.


Answer
The matches can be placed in matchbook collection binder pages obtained from a hobby store and then packed in bubble wrap and shipped in a freight box labeled Educational materials; and should have no problem. 15 matchbooks weigh almost nothing and will be undetectable and will not ignite through friction because they are separated by soft plastic in the binder pages.
I would roll the bottles in bubble wrap and put into zip freezer bags and ship in a box packed with bubble wrap. They are also probably undetectable. Mark them collectibles-Fragile.
I tend to take those little chances and hope for the best.
It is when people try to ship large quantities to get rich that they run into problems.

Can I use nail polish remover instead of alcohol to clean a wound?




Elsewhere.


I'm in college and I have a small cut that is not healing very good but I don't have any rubbing alchohol or peroxide. Is it a good idea to use nail polish remover?


Answer
Read the label. If it says to keep away from broken skin or something along those lines, I'd say it's a bad idea. Full of acetone, sure its bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment