Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Would I be allowed to begin charging people for their nails?

nail art design 5
 on Cute Nail Art Design - Nail Designs Picture
nail art design 5 image



yoo!


I've been doing nail art, acrylic nails ect for around 2 years on myself family and friends, ive been learning myself. I'm at college studying travel&tourism, would it be possible to begin charging people and it being legal? I really want to make it a bit more public, I'd let people come to my house or I'd go to theirs. Would be reasonable prices as I'm struggling at getting a living while at college.


Answer
You won't need your lic! Of you doing it on the side then it should be nothing! Don't post ads about it but start charging for it! If your not doing a manicure just the designs charge lil 5-10 bucks and of you go to their place charge more! Start charging the people your doing now and tell them you need to make extra cash

What color should I paint my nails for prom?




Emily


My dress lilac or just a light purple and my heels are silver. What color should I paint my toes and nails?


Answer
If your dress is lilac, personally I would paint all your fingers purple/lilac (to match the dress) then decorate them with silver nail art on the top? Whatever you can do flowers, swirls, lines etc.. You could also add silver glitter to the design to make it pretty. And remember your top coat :)

Type in easy nail designs in images in google, lots come up. Also watch some YouTube videos if you don't know how :) If you are not very experienced I would say flowers are easy with using a dotting tool. Also little is more, maybe just do a few fingers if the design is quite big and smaller stuff on the rest, or just paint 2 nails on each hand. Or do smaller designs on all!

Don't do both the same colour on both your fingers and toes. For toes, you could maybe do a dark blue? If you choose dark blue maybe white nail art on your big toe only? Or a different colour, not something that will clash with the purple and look hideous!

Remember to leave yourself enough time to let them dry! Don't let them print otherwise they look bad. So leave time before you go to bed. Use a hair dryer/fan/lamp and dry your hands/toes or use a nail drying machine if you have one.

A trick I use it get someone else to tap their nail against yours after you have been waiting a while (10-15mins at least) and if it makes a clicking sound they are nearly dry. The louder the sound the dryer they are. If you feel a slight stick they are not done! Obviously don't do this when they are just painted as it will mess up the nail paint!!

For both your toes and fingers:

1. Base coat
2. Block colour (x2 if you need 2 coats)
3. Wipe off any mistakes on your skin with remover on cotton wool buds, or a remover pen.
4. Add nail art
5. Add a top coat
6. Add another top coat once all dry to make them super shiny and glossy.

I hope you have a great night and hope I helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment