Thursday, October 3, 2013

How to remove toenail art and polish?

nail art foil
 on Nail Art New Years
nail art foil image



Josie W


When it comes to removing nail art from my fingers, I just put acetone into a little paper cup, but my toes are harder. I don't dare try to stick toes into a cup or I might knock it over onto the floor!

The art stuff(rhinestones, decals) is really hard to remove and it took me over an hour the last time to take it off my toenails. How do you remove yours?



Answer
Just soak a cottonball in nail polish remover and hold it to your toenails for a minimum of 5 minutes.
for it to actually stay on without you holding it, use aluminum foil.

How do I use nail art dotting tools?




You Know W


I want to use them, but I don't know how to get the nail polish on the tool.


Answer
Make a little puddle of the polish or the paint on a piece of paper or foil or something, and dip it into it. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment