Saturday, October 5, 2013

My dog got nail polish all on her front left leg what should I do?

nail polish for dogs
 on Home > Dog > Grooming > True Red Color Paw Dog Nail Polish
nail polish for dogs image



Bobby


The other night my mom dropped and broke her nail polish and I thought she cleaned it good but I guess not because this morning when I woke up I saw the nail polish all on my dogs leg. How can I take it off? will nail polish harm her skin? shes a lab mixed.


Answer
Don't use nail polish remover to get it off. Maybe cut the fur that it got on or use baby shampoo and get it off. I don't think it would hurt her skin, though, but I've never been in this situation.

Good luck with your baby!

How can I get nail polish off of my dog without hurting her? (read description)?




Ally


My step dad put pink nail polish on all of my dog's nails without realizing that it could be harmful, especially because my dog bites her nails sometimes. I read that it could be toxic to an animal and I wanted to get it off as soon as possible. I also read that nail polish remover is even worse for a dog to be around. I have no idea what to do.. Thanks!


Answer
Whomever told you that nail polish remover is dangerous for dogs to be around is an idiot. Just remove the nail polish from your dog's paws and wash the dog. Problem solved. Have a talk with your father, it's not funny.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment