Monday, September 30, 2013

What do I do when my toddler got nail polish in his eye?

nail polish for toddlers
 on ... nail polish ideas submitted by glamour com readers replay next up nail
nail polish for toddlers image



happybutco


While I was in the shower, my toddler somehow found my stash of nail polish and managed to get some in his eye (not a lot of it, just a smear it looks like) I've flushed it with water (much to his dislike of course). Should I call his doctor or just wait and see?
yes he ''somehow'' found it considering it was on a shelf in a closet. i'm not asking for opinions on my parenting skills, just asking about this situation, so please keep those kinds of opinions to yourself.



Answer
Oh my gosh things happen when you have small children ..if it gets sore or red i would call someone maybe an out of hours GP for advice or NHS direct if your in the uk
0845 4647

Is there a way to remove permanent marker from a dining room table?




Mary Beth


My toddler drew all over my dining room table with a permanent marker. Is there a method to remove the marker without taking the finish off? I tried nail polish remover in a spot that's not really exposed and the finish came right off.

Help! I love my table!!



Answer
To remove a permanent marker stain from wood furniture, there are a few options available. You could try WD-40, non-gel toothpaste, or possibly baby wipes. Also, I´d suggest a bit of alcohol on a white cloth or paper towel, or visiting an office supply store to get a commercial felt pen ink remover. I would also recommend trying the method you choose on an inconspicuous area of the wood first to ensure that it doesn´t damage the finish...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment