Saturday, October 5, 2013

How to keep nail polish looking new and fresh?

nail polish loreal
 on Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish ~ shade 605 Rive Gauche, green.
nail polish loreal image



RaNdOm


When I paint my nails they usually don't last a day after they are painted
So how can i keep my nail polish looking new without using fake nails
I don't go to a salon to have it done i just have it done at home so please specify what product i can use
please and thanks :D



Answer
Do a clear coat first and then the color you want on top of that:)
Products I recommend are:
China glaze
ICE (usually only two dollars)
O.P.I
Loreal
Revlon
Those all work pretty well for me! And if you wanna do a clear coat after that helps too(I just find it to be a lot of work and drying haha).

How do you get Sharpie out of the Fabric part of Converse?




Mariannexx


K, well like my friend decided to write on the side of my shoe (on the fabric not rubber) and i regret EVER letting her do it, so i want it reeealy want it off, i tried Loreal, and Tresemme Hairspray, Nail polish remover, and washing it, they are Raspberry color converse, barely bought them like a couple weeks ago, and she painted on it with a magenta color sharpie. Help?

Thanks [:



Answer
Whatever color converse you have, get the same color or close sharpie, and color over it, until it is damp, and soak it up with a washcloth or something, if you can find the exact color, put bleach into some water, and dab it on the spot, and it will ighten it, and then color over it with sharpie. I got Black sharpie on a red pair of dickes shorts and did this for about 5-10 minutes, and they look like it never happened, although for the first couple times i wore them, it stained my leg.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment