Thursday, December 12, 2013

How can I make my nails grow longer and faster?

beautiful nails nail polish
 on Nail care tips: Natural homemade recipes for strong and beautiful ...
beautiful nails nail polish image



Krystal


I want beautiful nails. I also don't like nail polish because I prefer the natural look.


Answer
You can buy a Sally Hansen product called Grow Nails Now. It grows out your nails in 5-7 days. You can buy it anywhere and it cost about 5-6 dollars. It comes in a orange bottle.

You can also buy Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Formula. You can buy it anywhere and it cost about 5-6 dollars. It comes in a light pink bottle.

I'm not sure about the Maximum Growth one but for the Grow Nails Now all you need to do is massage it into your nails. So it's not really nail polish.

I would also recommend that you put a nail strengthener over it so your nails won't break,chip, or peel.

What can I do to keep my nails from splitting?

Q. I've tried wearing nail polish, gelatin, multi-vitamins, and the sally hanson nail strengthener. But no matter what I do, they split as soon as they grow out. How do I get them to stop that so I can have beautiful nails?


Answer
Nail strength seems to be more effected by environmental damage (i.e. any work that hits the end of the nail like housework, dishwashing or gardening), trauma to the nail (slamming it in a door) or some prescription drugs drugs (steroids). People tend to use nails as tools which increases breakage and can lead to separation of the nail from the bed below which will show up as a white line under the tip of the nail. Nails are ten times more porous than skin and can become chapped (dry) which can increase breakage. Increased exposure to water (dishwashing, cooking and swimming) does increase chapping of nails. So, protect your hands and nails when washing dishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment