Sunday, December 8, 2013

What website sells real discounted Essie nail polish?

nail polish lot for sale
 on Face Make Up Lot Mineral Blush Lip Gloss Eyeliner Nail Polish For Sale ...
nail polish lot for sale image



heatherett


I tried http://www.8ty8beauty.com and it didn't come up =[
Do you know of any others? I'm looking to collect a certain brand of nail polish. OPI is too expensive. How is China Glaze's quality? Thank you.



Answer
China Glaze is great, the quality is comparable to OPI and it is much cheaper. I buy China Glaze at Sally Beauty Supplies (http://www.sallybeauty.com/). For $5, you can become a beauty club member for a year and save on all their products. With the membership, each bottle is only about $4-5. In addition to discounts on all products, you get coupons! They also carry a few other lines that are good quality with a nice range of color that are also affordable (Orly and FingerPaints).

I don't know where you live, but at my local chain grocery store (HEB), I can find OPI on sale, 2 for $6 sometimes. Only the nicer HEBs carry them, though, so I would recommend checking around your nicer grocery stores and they might have a sale on OPI's.

I have never used Essie so I don't know where to buy them, but sometimes you can find good deals on lots of nail polish on ebay!

Good luck! :)

I am trying to naturally grow my finger nails out a bit, can someone help me out one making them strong, etc?




Cj


I am trying to grow my finger nails out, and I had them almost at the length i wanted, and I chipped my thumb nail. It looked stupid, and I had to even them all out.

Can some one answer the following?

1: How can I make them stronger? Mine always peel in layers, which makes them weak at the tips and then they break!
2: How to get them to grow FAST
3: Any more info on how I can do this?



Answer
You need to make your nails stronger. So, give your nails regular manicures. Start by removing and polish (use nail polish removers without acetone) soak your nails in milk or lemon juice, these serve to whiten the nails (I find lemon juice the best) and makes them stronger and shinier. Strong nails = long nails.

You can also soak them in olive oil for ten minutes and then wipe away excess oil.

When filing your nails, only file in one direction, not backwards and forwards as this can make the nail split. don't file down the sides of your nail! This makes them weaker! 'Square' nails are stronger than nails that have been rounded over. Mine are round because I like the shape but they always break and I am constantly repairing them!!

Always coat your nails with something, it can help if you use coloured nail polish when you're trying to grow them out as you are more aware of them and notice them more. Polish will protect them a bit when you are doing different things. try not to let your hands soak in water for to long, use gloves maybe if you do have toput them in water for a long while. Water weakens nails.

Use Sally Hensens 'Hard as nails'. Sorry to sound like a sales rep but it's SO good! ifyou use this as a base coat under and other polish you decided to put on, it really does make a difference! Alternatively, you can use nail hardeners that soak into the nail. I also have 'Mavala scientifique- nail hardener'. It's pretty amazing!

Eat lots of protein, nails ARE protein!!

NEVER use your nails as tools!!!

AND if you break a nail, and it has not broken all the way through you can repair it until it grows out. Min often break at the base so it sucks when one breaks so I usually just repair it. I just get a little (little) dab of super glue (You can actually get proper glue for this at the store which is what I use now) and put it on the top of the break, be really careful though! It can get messy :D hahaha




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment