Friday, December 13, 2013

How to make YouTube videos look professional?

nail art on youtube
 on U�as decoradas paso a paso - IMujer
nail art on youtube image



Beauty


I've recently been uploading nail art videos on YouTube and I haven't been many viewers because they're not professionally done. Compared to all the other nail art videos (like CutePolish), mine are really bad. Do you know any free easy editing software websites? Links would be much appreciated. Thank you in advane :)


Answer
the best free one is windows movie maker. you can get add ons for it so that your videos are in HD aswell

windows movie maker http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/products/features/movie-maker

HD addons http://uploading.com/files/8689m5a2/Movie%2Bmaker%2BHD%2Bplugins%2Bfor%2B2.6.zip/

hope this helped

How easy is it to learn how to do your own nail art?




�Sarita!


I see all these amazing tutorial videos to do your nails with 3d art and acrylic nails and just some super awesome designs. I would love to learn how to do my own nails but I've never tried anything beyond a simple coat of nail polish. How easy would it be for me to learn how to do my own nail art? I'm especially interested in learning how to make different flower designs on my nails. Thanks!


Answer
I do nail art , I started off by copying some of the designs of YouTube and after doing a lot of them I can do hard ones and i find them easy just do what I did




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment