Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How to get of nail polish that leaves color?

nail polish 2013
 on Yay or Nay? Holographic Nail Polish | FIVE ONE EIGHT
nail polish 2013 image



Libra_18


I put on nail polish a week ago and then when i take it of it leaves color. How do i take it off?


Answer
Oh that sucks. Next time wear a base coat! :) But for now, do this:
http://manisandmakeovers.blogspot.com/2013/05/stained-nails-what-to-do.html

Good luck!

How long will the limited edition Maybelline Summer 2013 Collection be available?




gleelover


I am interested in getting some products from the new Maybelline Summer 2013 Collection which includes limited edition color tattoos and color show nail polishes. I haven't seen this display anywhere, and I don't think it'll hit my stores. How long do you think it'll be available in stores for? Also, if you got products from this display, what store did you get it from?
I want...
Color Tattoo in Cool Crush and Waves of White
Color Show Nail Polish in Poolside and Pacific Blues

Thanks! 10 points best answer!



Answer
collections take a long time reaching different places. my cousins in cali had the limited edition baby lips a YEAR before i even saw the commercial. they just reach me here at nyc this spring. honestly it depends how fast stores sell them. there are still maybelline popstick displays here in 2 duane reades and a rite aid. try ebay or amazon if you dont want to wait




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment