Friday, December 13, 2013

My mom works at a nail salon and she wants to know how much she should charge for doing 3D nail bow designs?

nail art 3d bows
 on Also be sure to check out some of these great videos below on exactly ...
nail art 3d bows image



uyen


My mom works at a nail salon and she wants to know how much she should charge for doing 3D nail bow designs. She's really good but she's a beginner with 3D art. If you work at a nail shop and do 3D art, can you please tell me how much y'all charge?


Answer
$5 each for a big design for small art $3

How do I remove 3D nail art?




CatLover-x


Yesterday I bought some 3D nail art bows, and I haven't put them on my nails yet, as I like to make sure I can take them off before I put them on. Will soaking them in Warm, Soapy water dissolve the Glue and get them off? Thanks :)


Answer
Try filling the sink with hot soapy water and putting one cap of nail varnish remover in too. If they are still hard to get off try adding more nail varnish remover to the mix :)

Btw I love the bows they are super cute!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment