Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What does this mean if I have dreams like these?

nail art vending machine
 on Cakehead.com - Sweet News for Food-Heads
nail art vending machine image



Michael Vo


I have these strange dreams, at some point there was the same girl in every dream, she was pale white with really long black hair and pale eyes. Most of my dreams are violent which really scares me.
Like I had this nightmare where I chainsawed some intruder in my house and you can feel the bones cracking and such.
Another was I was in my aunts room and there was blood and limbs everywhere.
Another was I was in my cousins garage and there was only one door opened. The light was on in the garage but the door was pitch black and then suddenly some deranged man comes running out with a nail on a board and stabs my friend. I ran inside and went upstairs... I see these two people with cat heads sitting at the top and they point to my parents room. I walk in there. Nothing was there except the moonlight shining and the curtains blowing. I stood in the middle of their bedroom and I see this blue man with an aura around him. He comes close and grabs some girl and sucks here eyeballs out, all I see was the chord that connects her eyeballs. And I look to my right and in the curtains were some demonic baby heads that were just floating and they hit some other girl in the head and her head explodes without doubt. In reality after I had the nightmare, months later I see the action figure of the blue man I saw in my dream and he was holding some mans head that has been ripped off... coincidence? I'm not sure
I have other violent horrific dreams that are so vivid as well but they would take to long to explain.

I also have these dreams where I'm in a setting... like I had a dream where I was in an orange house and I had just left it. After my dream, I don't know... months later I drive by the house I was at in my dream.
Another dream was my parents dropped me off at a house on a cliff looking over an ocean. Soon enough in reality I was dropped off in a city with my friends and as I was walking towards the pier I see the house below me everything so perfect like in my dream and I have never ever seen it in my life.
Another was that I was running away from this tornado, I ran in these wooden apartments and I guess I hid in a vending machine... but after I had the dream, months later I went to get a pet lizard and I drove by the scene where it happened. I have never been to the place either, it was my first time. The flat area with yellow grass, and the wooden apartments.
Another was I was in this mansion and there was a circus in it. The house overlooked the ocean. A year later I drove by the house while I was driving along the ocean, I saw it on a cliff.

I don't know what this means, but is it Deja Vu? because I'm not in the same position at the same time and moment. It doesn't feel like it because I already know that I dreamed about it but never knew the places ever existed.



Answer
Firstly, realize that your brain is capable of more than you could possibly even imagine...Have you seen the movie Limitless? If you have than you should know, it barely does justice to the true power of your brain. Dreams, as I mentioned several times in different answers, are basically a compilation of subconscious thoughts that never "made it through" to you; fears, desires, ideas, etc. Your brain dumps it all at night, and creates some kind of swirl that's a dream. Now, with the brain's infinite, tremendous power and genius, it puts together all sorts of predictions, using some sort of ultra-super-logic, of what could/might/would happen if the world were perfect. Once in a while these will come true in De-Ja-Vus. A de ja vu though sually refrers to when you don't remember seeing it in your dream until the moment you see it in real life, and suddenly "Oh, I saw this before!" all at once...

Personally, I believe that certain people can be gifted with certain abilities, for a variety of reasons that I will not get into for fear of instituting bias. Back to the point, though, are you particularly talented in any area of education (i.e. math, science, art, etc.)? It might suggest an association between your dreams and their occurrences in reality. Normally I'd suggest that these situations are de ja vus, even if you remember the dream before they occur, but you say you've never been to these places, which I find strange; is it at all possible you may have seen or noticed the places subconsciously, perhaps having driven past those areas or seen them on TV or whatever? Because then that would explain a lot of it.

Also, do you watch a lot of movies, play video games, etc.? It's hard to make association without real life details to associate with, but you get the idea...

EDIT:
In either case, I'm no expert on dreams, so I would definitely suggest seeing a doctor about the issue, someone who has experience and can suggest a more professional explanation; I'm purely theoretical.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment