Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cheap and easy ideas for organizing my bedroom?

nail art easy ideas
 on Nail Art Ideas and Designs Find the Fit Nail Design
nail art easy ideas image



amanda


I'm a 19 year old girl. I have so much stuff. The main things I need hep organizing is jewlery, boxes(like shipping boxes because I ship stuff out a lot for my business) make up, perfume, lotions, art supplies(paint, paintbrushes, canvases) lots of extra blankets, shoes, clothes scarves, socks. And probably anything else in my room.
I don't have under the bed storage but I do have a large fish tank stand with shelf space underneath. I don't really have a closet anymore, I changed it around to extend my room. I have one little spot in it that I keep shoes and jackets because there's nails in the wall to hang. And that has a shelf on top, and there's another really long shelf. It still has the bar to hang stuff with, but I don't really want to use it besides for scarves. I have a little table with a shelf and a cabinet underneath. Most of my stuff I actually need to use pretty often so that's why I have it all.
Any advice would be appreciated! Stuff I can find around the house would be best. Thanks



Answer
Sounds like what you really need is a set of shelves. Something you can organize all these things on with bins or baskets.
If you need inexpensive, try a second-hand or a consignment store. Otherwise somewhere like IKEA has lots of inexpensive shelf options.

How can I make my makeup blog interesting/ popular? Any cool topic ideas?




squirrel g


plan on doing tutorials, nail art that's crazy like mustages, stary night by van gogh, makeup reviews, learn to crochet, diy from the runway, and other stuff?

Here is a link: http://themakeupjunkiescloset.blogspot.com/



Answer
so i looked at it and it is very cute.
i think you need more pictures. and sometimes a lot of text can be overwhelming even though it is important for the viewer to actually read the stuff! lol. try to incorporate more pictures with the directions. Also, you can bold and change the color of key words or sentences in your directions so it is easier for the viewer to read. You of course, need more posts, but I know you're working on that. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment