Saturday, December 28, 2013

How to make nail polish last a long time ?

nail polish last longer
 on How to Make Nail Polish Last Longer | Beauty
nail polish last longer image
Q. How can I make my nail polish last a week or longer ?? It always chips and peels in 24 hours :( I've tried just about everything ! It there any nail polish that lasts , or topcoat or base coat I can use ?? Please help ! Thank you so much :)


Answer
It depends on what nail polish you buy really, i tend to buy nails inc and models own because the other ones dont last long. But putting a good clear coat on top will make it last longer.
But dont paint one coat then another straight after, you should wait at least 40 minutes before you do the next coat because if you paint them straight after they are more likely to chip.
If you dont have that much time though wait at least 15 mins.

Why does my nail polish only last about 12 hours?




Dorothy Si


For some odd reason, nail polish doesn't stick to my nails for very long. No matter the brand or color, the polish starts to chip after about 12 hours. I've tried applying various brands of a top coat and no top coat at all. My results are about the same. What can I do to get the nail polish to last longer?


Answer
one topcoat "SECHE VITE"...unlike most top coats which dry from the top down, this drys from THE BOTTOM UP. It wills eal 3 coats of polish into the nail plate. Working in the industry I saw every kind of top coat promise through out the years. This was presented to me in 1999, cost about 7.50 which I felt was outrageous. The rep gave me one to try, because I had extremely long natural nails...normally had to use 1/2 bottle of OPI polish to cover them...OMG this worked incrediably. And my polish lasted chip free for at least 2 weeks. I have turned all of my friends onto it also...MY BFF went to Hawaii last year for two weeks and had a pedicure for 55$ Before she went, and she used the SECHE VITE topcoat......even with the sand, surf etc...not one nick in 2 weeks...during the summer this should be the ONLY top coat...your pedicures will last so much longer..and I pay 30$ a month for one pedicure so its nice that the polish job lasts so long.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment