Friday, December 27, 2013

What are the long-term effects of inhaling nail polish?

nail polish effects
 on img 2875 nail art effects latest nail polish designs for beginners to ...
nail polish effects image



starry n


I know a person who inhales nail polish, rubbing alcohol, and sometimes hand sanitizer. I tell her to stop, but she doesn't listen. Could you tell me the effects, so I can explain it to her how this is bad?


Answer
long term damage to the brain and huffing nail polish will lead to other inhaleants, and death will be the out come, let her know that nothing in life is that bad. to do dangerous and terrible things like drugs to make it go away. and in my experiences she needs to get a therapist. because it will save her life.

How to remove leftover glue from Sally Hansen Nail Effects?




Addie Rich


The leftover glue from Sally hansen Salon Effects took up the rest of my nail polish remover..
Wat else can I do to get all off & what can i do next time so it's not a pain to remove all of it?



Answer
Use pure acetone! With out nail polish remover!
You can buy it at any beauty supply place, it should be super cheap. Like 3 or 4 bucks for a bottle. Its really strong so don't spill it. You can use it on cotton swabs or cotton balls but do it over the sink or over an area that it's wood or painted.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment