Friday, December 27, 2013

What to do if nail polish remover ruins your phone case?

nail polish phone case
 on nail 541 tentation etsy Hard Case iPhone Unique for iphone 4 case ...
nail polish phone case image



Ashley


I got sharpie on my phone case and the nail polish remover took it right off but then it dried up and it took off most of the backing off...is there a way to cover it up so that my dad wont notice?


Answer
What color is the phone case and what is it made of first?

Will glitter nail polish stay on a hard silicon phone case?




Savanah


I have a white hard silicon phone case and it's all dirty so I wanted to put glitter on it, but I don't have any mod podge glue. So I was thinking about using glitter nail polish.
And I see a lot of people put all different types of nail polishes on their plastic phone cases, so would it work the same on a hard silicon case?
And this may sound stupid.. But.. Would it make a difference if I put like a clear top coat nail polish on after I put the glitter nail polish on?
Because a few people that I've asked have said that the glitters just gonna come off every time I touch it.
So does anyone have any suggestions?
Because I don't wanna try it and end up ruining a perfectly fine phone case. ;P
Thanks to anyone that helps.(:



Answer
yes but they will wear off eventually. just buy a new phone case




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment