Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What is an at home alternative to a nail art pen?

nail art ideas
 on Cute Nails Art Designs,nails art pictures
nail art ideas image



Blondie


I am going to do my nails tomorrow & I just saw a really cute idea I wanna try. It uses a black nail art pen but I can't go to the store & get one. I have the black nail polish so how can I get the thin lines with that?


Answer
A toothpick is good, or a booby pin if you need to make dots or tear drop shapes.

How do people do nail art?




Jessica


Ive just became interested in nail art, and I was wondering tips and tricks on how to make them look professional or really cool looking. Are there any websites that teach about nail art? Thanks!


Answer
YouTube.com is the place to go.
cutepolish, love4nails, simplenailartdesigns, and ihaveacupcake are my favorite youtubers and they all have great ideas and tutorials. they use dotting tools, brushes, gems etc to make there designs. i have bought mine on ebay for around $1 each.ebay has alot of cheap nail art tools




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment