Thursday, December 26, 2013

What nail color should I wear for prom or a cool nail art design? I'm wearing a blush pink colored dress.Thx!?

nail art and designs
 on essential nail art supplies if you wish to implement some quality nail
nail art and designs image



liaredtige


I wanted to wear a tuxedo nail art design but trick it out to go with my dress, my family disagrees :/ what do you guys think?


Answer
I think you should just go with It it's your prom not your family's if you feel comfortable with it just do it

How to do the same nail art designs?




x.moi.x


Basically, I do a lot of Nail art designs on others - for free, I don't own a business or anything (i'm 14) - and I get lots of comments saying my designs are good etc. But i mainly do toe nails, i would like to do hand nails but I find it really hard to continue the same design with the same proportions etc. Does anyone know how I can fix this??
By the way, I use the nail art pens you get, not airbrush so it's all by hand



Answer
I would use like a sticker type thing...Or you can use tape to be precise sometimes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment