Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why do you think there is nail polish for men now? Is this something that I should pay more attention to?

nail polish for men
 on Nail Care for Men | NAIL DESIGNS
nail polish for men image



Jake R


I've seen at least two companies that promote their nail polish as being "designed for men". And I've seen it on a few men, and it's being talked about online. I was just wondering if I missed the cues and maybe it's time to try it myself. Really, I don't have an issue with it, I think it kinda cool.


Answer
My older son went thru a period when he wore dif nail colors depending on holidays, special events [ concerts, etc. ].
His girlfriends loved it.
As long as it is done neatly, and you are not in a stuffy job [ law, banking ] who cares??

A woman was putting nail polish on her nails when a man falls a sleep. What happened?




Lord Jeeve


What happened to the man? What did the woman with nail polish do?


Answer
He fell asleep, and didn't watch the road for the woman who was driving while putting on nail polish. The car traveled over into oncoming traffic and was hit head on by a semi truck, which was hauling steel pipes. The woman, who wasn't wearing a seat belt, flew through the windshield, and hit the ground, and six of the one ton steel pipes came down on her. She became a permanent part of the pavement. Only her wig and her finger nail polish were left intact.
As for the man, he woke up in time to see the truck coming at them, and he opened his door and jumped out. All he got out of the ordeal was a broken leg.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment