Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What colour/pattern should I paint my nails?

nail art for short nails
 on Nail Designs For Short Nails 2013 Tumblr Ideas For Long Nails For ...
nail art for short nails image



Potato


I'm terrible at nail art, so any pattern or design that's easy would be good. I have pretty short nails (I'm a nail biter trying to get rid of the habit) so nothing too extreme. I have all colours and a few stripers, and two black and white nail art pens. Thanks! :)


Answer
http://thelifeofawannabecrafter.blogspot.com/2013/03/diy-ombre-toes.html
http://thelifeofawannabecrafter.blogspot.com/2013/03/diy-dry-water-marbling-for-nails.html

Look at these!!! They are very easy to do and so cute. Plus you can use any nail polish. Good luck!!!

How to prevent nails from chipping?




L


I want to be able to do nail art on my nails but they're always so short because they begin to split before my tips can get long enough -__- how can I prevent this?


Answer
IF you use cleaners when cleaning or doing the dishes make sure to ware gloves. Some of the chemicals that are in cleaners can dry out and slip nails. You can also use lanolin and rub a very small amount on the nails. This will help lock in moisture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment