Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What is the best brand of nail polish to get?

nail polish under a dollar
 on ... diva design nails gold chrome Dashing Diva Design Nails on the Go
nail polish under a dollar image



Nicole


Try to show me a brand under 15 dollars!


Answer
I can think of two brands you might like.First is Night Brights by O.P.I. There is no toluene or formaldehyde in it as there can be in other nail polishes.They have one shade called Golden Rules and is great for the summer.Then there is Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer. If you need to make your nails stronger this does a good job.It is infused with Keratin to help make your nail get stronger. An it goes on like pure silk ...it just glides on.Good assortment of colors for the summer also.

What should I get my friends for Christmas?




bunnnyy


I have about 8 close friends that I was planning on buying Christmas presents for. I was thinking that i would spend about 15 dollars on each friend.

My friends are pretty girly and they are from ages 14-16. I just need some general ideas. Im so stuck on this because I always buy nail polish and stuff every year.

Any Ideas? Thanksss!



Answer
well...This is the joy of Christmas..... you don't need lot of cash to make a gift...
You could try something symbolic ... something to remind her about The Christmas from 2009.
A little tree (like 25 cm ) a snowing globe ... Forget what people told you that 15$ is too low for Christmas gifts.
I had bough lots of presents in my life under 10$ to boys and girls and I found that not all the time the size, the cost or the value matters.
When you give a little present must be from heart , and something like a surprise .... don't just give it to her ...make a little story.

" Last night Santa had visited me ...and it seems that Rudolf was ill ....got the flew....He also told me that he can't come to you ...but he give me this Christmas gift to give you"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment