Friday, December 27, 2013

Where Can I Find A Nail Polish Rack?

nail polish rack
 on ... nail care nail polish hd 14 nail polish rack pinterest com hd 14 nail
nail polish rack image



Cool As Be


I've seen nail polish racks at nail salons, and I really really want one. I want the ones that HANG on the wall, now the ones that rotate on a table. I was wondering where to get one (not online), at a place well known, like target, home depot etc. Thanks!


Answer
Get them at a beauty supply store. I m pretty sure there is alot around you.

Inexpensive and easy nail polish storage?




Hannah Kno


I like to do nails and have nowhere to keep my supplies. I just got a nail polish rack which is great but i also have extra polish and all the extra stuff like remover, Q tips, brushes things like that. I'd really love if someone could give some easy and inexpensive idea's for storage. Thanks!


Answer
For the extra nailpolish a good way to make a quick, cheap stand is to buy wooden door holders, paint them your desired colours and stick them together in a tiered motion. It is cheap and simple to do.

For your extra Q-tips and brushes you can get maybe a tooth brush holder glass and pop them in there.


Hope this helps :) x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment