Saturday, December 28, 2013

What is the best brand of nail polish that will last the longest?

nail polish 2 weeks lasting
 on just adore this little Chloe tote. The metallic/rough silver is such ...
nail polish 2 weeks lasting image



MH


Im going to the salon to get my fingernails and my toenails done before my highschool reunion which is in 2 weeks and i want to know what brand of nail polish is the best that will last me the longest if i get my nails done this week. Also i want to know what i can do to make my fingernails and toenails look cute for the reunion. The school colors are red and blue. Also what is a good nail enhancement to get on both my fingernails andmy toenails? Should i bring in my own nail polish or use the nail polish at the salon?
by the way im a guy



Answer
I would just use whatever they have at the salon. Most of them carry good polishes.

I would also wear my fingernails natural or plain acrylic (if you want fake nails), and wear red toenail polish. Very simple, always classy. Don't go overboard and paint your nails to match the school colors. You're a grown up, not a 10 yr. old.

How do you make nail polish last?




Silver


My nail polish never lasts, no matter what I do. I am apparently very hard of my nails without even knowing it. I've tried several brands of nail polish and I've used top coats and base coats and nothing works. Whenever I paint my nails the polish is chipped in 12 hours. Can anyone help? Thanks.


Answer
i am hard on my nails to. Who wouldv thought typing on keyboards is hard on nails? lol. I found my nail polish chips at the sides then peeled off. Makes your nails look shitty! :(
I got a acrylic overlay put over my nails. This also helped my nails since they are weak and brittle and peel easily. My nail polish stays for weeks! I get my nails done once every 2-3 weeks depending on if i can aford it. The acrylic helps alot BUT it is damaging to your natural nails because some places use little drill type files. Try to find a place that doesnt and it will help!

Otherwise you can buy sally hansen hard as nails clear polish. Its like a glaze. Its really thick! Like really thick! It might have tiny fiberglass particles im not sure. Its got red writting on the bottle and it looks sort of yellowish color not quiet clear.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment