Monday, December 16, 2013

Are nail polish fumes toxic for babies and toddlers?

nail polish for toddlers
 on Elegant Nail Polish Ideas For Kids
nail polish for toddlers image



:) Just A


I want to paint my nails today but I am going to see my cousins tomorrow (one is a baby and the other one is a 2 year old). So, I am wondering if I did paint my nails, would that be bad for the baby and toddler? Please don't guess, please show a source. Thank you very much.
Sadie Sue-You know this how?



Answer
OMg them people there are talking c-rap!

my friends lil sis is 3years old, and she has her nails painted (the 3year olds nails) all the time. Also my other friends mum is a foster mum and has little new borns all over her house, and her 3 real daughters all have their nails painted every other weekend!!

Be pretty and proud!

What kind of nails or nail paint will remain good for three weeks ?




priya


Hi, thanks for reading :-) I'm a mum of ten month old toddler and we r going for vacation . I have nice nails but I can't polish them often as I have a baby to look after . I wanted to know if there are some nail paints which don't chip ( gel ) and if they r any good . Also where can I get it done. Thanks again


Answer
you'll be thinking of something called shellac. its like uv gel in that you need the light to set it but its painted on like polish. However it needs to be done in a salon. should get 2-3 weeks out of it of you done bite it. I think its available in 24 shades now




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment