Monday, December 16, 2013

How can i take off nail polish stain of my couch ?

nail polish ideas
 on Nail art pens tips | My Nails Art
nail polish ideas image






just yesterday i spilled 2 dots of red nail polish.
i have no idea how i could or If i could even take it out.
ANY suggestions ?
my couch is kinda like polyester and a cotton



Answer
I agree with m.i.s.s., you should use a test area 1st. some place where no one would see it. (the back of the coach close to the bottom of a leg)

Since your not sure what kind of fabric your couch is, it would be best to try a non-acetone nail polish remover. If there is any amount of plastic in the fabric of your coach and you use an acetone remover, you may damage the fabric.

How do you get nail polish off your phone?




Caitlin Ea


I have Nail polish on my phone and it wont come off with nail polish remover any other ideas?


Answer
bleach possibly? and if not then I would just get a nail polish color the same color as your phone and go with that, or you can always try and chip it off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment