Sunday, December 15, 2013

Where can I find the kit for KONAD nail stamping art in HONG KONG?

nail art stamping kit
 on Blink stamping nail art / Stamping nail art | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
nail art stamping kit image



Raquel B


I live in Macau, but couldn't find it here either.
I don't have a credit card to buy stuff on Ebay and my bff won't lend me his, even been paid back because he says I spend too much!



Answer
I know it sounds weird, but try Ebay.... They have had every nail thing we have every needed.

What is are some good nail art kits?




Isabella


My relative is really into doing her friends and her nails. She's actually very good but when she looks at videos online she noticed that they are using different tools than she is? Last time I bought her the polish with the very long thin brushes. I was wondering if anyone knows of some sort of kit which has all the basic tools and possibly a book with instructions and designs??? I don't want to buy a little kid kit though. She's a teen.


Answer
KONAD new and revolutionary Nail Art Kits let you decorate your nails by stamping pre-designed images on your nails.

Dries quickly for salon looking results in seconds. Saves time and money. No messy decals or paintings by hand. Just stamp the pre-designed images for amazing results. Works great on Acrylic or polished nails Can be used to decorate accessories such as cell phones, sunglasses or whatever you can imagine!

If you like to dress up your hands then this is the product for you. It will unleash your imagination and creativity. You have to try it. You will absolutely love it. It is like magic! Best of all you can even make some extra cash doing nails for your friends and family members. So go ahead and check it out!


http://www.polishfrenzy.com/nail_art.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment