Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How do I loosen up thick nail polish?

nail polish for dogs
 on Shimmer Color Paw Dog Nail Polish .5oz (15ml) Bottle: Pet Supplies
nail polish for dogs image



Rachel


I bought some nail polish for my dogs that arrived in the mail today, and 2 of the 4 colors are thick. They're not horribly goopy, but seeing as how dog nail polish is supposed to dry fast, this may be a problem. Before contacting the seller to get an exchange, is there anything I can try to loosen it up to make it a bit runnier?


Answer
Add some alcohol 90, not polish remover because the texture of the nail polish might become very dull, lose its shine.
Don't do it too much by the way and add it little by little.

What if my dog licks human nail polish off her nails?




NeverEverS


What if my dog licks human nail polish off her nails? Is it toxic?


Answer
first of all. GET IT OFF. you need to just let it dry and then scrape it off, DON'T USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER. it is even more toxic. hold up her head while it dries. don't let her lick it. Please don't do it again, would you put it on a baby who sucks its thumb?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment