Sunday, December 15, 2013

How can I remove my acrylic nails without damaging the nails?

nail art 3d
 on What's New In Cosmetics: 3D Nail Art
nail art 3d image



Kimchi Lov


I currently wear Acrylic nails with 3D nail art designs and I like to change them from time to time. But my favorite nail glue has discontinued! So I had to go with another glue. How can I remove my acrylics without damaging the nail art on them?


Answer
soak your nails for 30 min with warm water.

OR

soak them with nail polish... =)

How easy is it to learn how to do your own nail art?




�Sarita!


I see all these amazing tutorial videos to do your nails with 3d art and acrylic nails and just some super awesome designs. I would love to learn how to do my own nails but I've never tried anything beyond a simple coat of nail polish. How easy would it be for me to learn how to do my own nail art? I'm especially interested in learning how to make different flower designs on my nails. Thanks!


Answer
I do nail art , I started off by copying some of the designs of YouTube and after doing a lot of them I can do hard ones and i find them easy just do what I did




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment