Monday, December 16, 2013

how can you do nail art with normal nailpolish at home?

nail art with tape
 on Make Nail Art: Simple Nail Art Design With Nail Art Tape
nail art with tape image



neha


i don't have designing nailpolish but i love to do nail art i want to do at home with my normal nailpolish but how?


Answer
like others said toothpicks, also you can use masking tape

What can you use to hold fake nails in place?




Beckah


I'm really terrible at doing nail art with my left hand, so I thought it would be best to do nail art on fake nails and then apply them after they're dry. How do I hold them in place without touching the surface while I paint them? Please help; I'm so frustrated!


Answer
get the ones with the tabs on them that you break off when applied and tape that to the table or work space. then when applying to your fingers, use crazy glue. it will hold them much longer than the nail glue :) hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment