Saturday, December 21, 2013

How should i do my nails?

nail art hearts
 on lifestyle: Funky nail art
nail art hearts image



Cristal


I have nail art pens so i can draw likke stars and hearts and bows and things like that. I also love the color blue and black especiall my favorite blue color called dorothy who which is a spparkly blue color


Answer
what about a dolphin or the moon

What should i write on my nails?




Claire(:


I'm bored. and I got this nifty little nail art pen from my friend haha. I'm looking for something to write on my toenails. Any suggestions?


Answer
simple words like love, peace, smile you could also do celebrity names movies colours ect you could do a valentines theme like hearts and write love in pink or any colour its all up to you good luck hope this helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment