Sunday, December 15, 2013

i want to so somthing cool and origional with my nails?

nail art pinterest
 on NAIL ART ON PINTEREST - MosaMuse - MosaMuse
nail art pinterest image



Emily


somthing easy, i have a ton of colors of nail pollish, any ideas? im bored and 14. can it be pretty easy though


Answer
Go on to pinterest.com and search nail art

Does pinterest actually show you how to do/make things?




Amanda


I'm looking on pinterest for DIY nail art and I've found some really cool stuff but I'm not sure how to do it. I'm not totally familiar with how pinterest works so I don't know if theres something I need to click on that I'm not seeing on the page that will show me more pictures of how projects are done..


Answer
sometimes. sometimes not. you have to click on the picture and then click on it again. once on the original site, you can see what is available.
but the link i posted has some tutorials.
http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment