Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Do I need a cosmetology license to do nail art on my own?

nail art 3
 on Trendy French Nail Art Designs 2011
nail art 3 image



Belle


I have been doing nail art on my own with the colors like at the nail salons for close friends & family. I know where to purchase the professional stuff cheap too. I'd like to expand into doing this for women wanting to save the $3 or higher fee per nail at the salons. Do I need to be licensed to do this or can I expand with just some business cards or word of mouth?


Answer
yes you need a liscence but the training is usually only 250 hours to become licensed.

What can i attach fake nails to so i can decorate them before putting them on?




Kelly


I really want to get into nail art. Problem is i am extremely uncoordinated with my right hand, and my left hand always looks like a 3 year old did it. Is there a way to secure the nails to something like a pencil so that i can decorate them before putting them on? i dont have one of those finger things, so im not looking for that answer :) any tips would be appreciated! thank you!


Answer
What i do is use makeup brushes:) i use blush eyeshadow and liner brushes handles to attache them to with those little sticky pads they sometimes come with. Just find the right size of handel for the nail and stick it on there with the pads and then just place something at the end so it do sent move. (Like a wallet a bag anything kinda heavy and small ish:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment