Friday, December 20, 2013

What is the history of nail polish??

nail polish history facts
 on IBD-NAIL-POLISH-METAL-RACK-FITS-90-POLISH-BOTTLES-IBD-OPI-CHINA-GLAZE ...
nail polish history facts image



amberdouth


ok i need to kno some facts about nail polish for my science project nd i need them fast. thanx alot
byez



Answer
Nails and The History of Nail Polish
Nail polish can be traced back to at least 3000 BC when it originated in China. The Chinese found ways to use gum arabic, egg whites, gelatin, and bees wax to create varnishes and lacquers for the nails. The Egyptians would use henna to stain their fingernails. In China, as well as in Egypt, color represented social class. During the Chou Dynasty, circa 600 BC, gold and silver were the royal colors. Later, royalty starting wearing black or red nail color. Lower ranking women were only permitted to wear pale tones. Wearing royal colors without being royalty was punished by death. Modern nail polish is a actually a variation of car paint.

I need some Christmas list ideas!?




the real s


My family is starting to ask for a christmas list from me, and I don't need much. I'm really creative, and music is my passion. I don't really play around with makeup and nail polish, and I think uggs are gross.
I don't want and "big" christmas presents this year because I just need money so I can go see Wicked with a couple friends, and Tickets are expensive xD but anyways, my family doesn't want to just get me money because that's to "impersonal." So so far I have

Toms
Josh groban CD
Josh turner CD
Elton john CD
The Script CD
Mulan on Dvd
The Blind side on Dvd
The great American History Fact finder
Cow pillow pet
cell phone case
music 6000 gift card

I need a couple more Ideas. Could you guys help me out?



Answer
try asking for the ticket itself... you and i are different so im not going to tell you what to ask for




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment