Saturday, December 21, 2013

Will running my freshly painted nails under cold water make my nail polish run?

nail polish under cold water
 on Simply apply a coat or two to your nails surface and wait for it to ...
nail polish under cold water image



the heat o


I just painted my nails, and they've been drying for about 8 minutes now, and they are dry to the touch, but not completely dry underneath the surface. I want them to dry faster, and I read somewhere that running them under cold water would make them dry faster. If I ran them under cold water, or dipped them in a bowl of ice water, would that make my nail polish run?


Answer
Nope, I tried it before. Dipping them in a bowl of ice water will help them dry faster.

Does putting your wet nail polish fingers under cold water work dry it?




Jenna


My nail polish will not dry and I heard putting your finger nails under cold water helps it dry cause it helps settle it. I don't want to ruin my polish and have to take it off, so anyone that has tried it, does it work!? thanks:D
thanks guys! I just tried it and it actually did work! I put them in for 30 seconds and they are dry! I'm so happy cause now I don't have to throw my good nail polishes away (since they don't dry, but now they do)



Answer
Iced water. Cold water with ice in it. Just wait a little before you soak your nails in. Dont directly put them after painting




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment