Sunday, November 17, 2013

how do I stop chewing my nails?

beautiful nail art designs
 on Nail Art Designs with Flowers/Floral Motives | Nail Art Ideas
beautiful nail art designs image
Q. I am 17 years old and I am still having trouble not chewing my nails. Does anyone have any tips how to stop. Hypnotism, nail polish, vinagar ANYTHING!


Answer
Go on Youtube and search nail art/designs. I felt really bad when i saw these videos cuz i wanted long nails to paint on and stuff. So i put on nail polish on my nails and i told myself 'If i stop biting my nails then i can have Beautiful long nails!' And it worked! i havent bitten my nails in 2 weeks! Some tips- 1. Whenever u are around people u know ,ask them to tell u when u start biting ur nails, they should say, ' Dont do that' or 'Remember what ur goal is?' My mom did that to me and it worked!
2. Chew gum. It keeps ur mouth distracted and busy from biting ur nails. ~hoped i heped!~

What is a good nail art pen, and where can I buy it?




123


I'm looking for a nail polish pen that can be used to make designs and small details, not the 1 stroke nail polish pens.


Answer
honestly, that one chick that answered already is right. The salley hansen nail pens are the best. they are about 8 dollars each and are totally worth it. i bought some for my sister and she made these beautiful leopard spots on her toes. do urself a favor and dont purchase anything online. thats the worst thing to do. just drive over to walgreens, savons, target, or even walmart and buy youself a pair!

:D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment