Friday, November 22, 2013

What do you do when calgel nails grow out?

nail art 2
 on french nail art french nail art french nail art french nail art
nail art 2 image



Brooke And


Im so confused. I am visiting in New York and I wanted to try 3D nail art. Instead of acryllics for tips, they put like an entire fake nail over my nail and then did the design etc. They didnt use acryllic or drill or anything
So in 2 weeks when my nails grow out how do they fill it in? I wont even be here anymore so can I get a regular acryllic fill over these nails?



Answer
You should try taking the fake nails off.

How do I take care of my Nail Art Brushes Properly?




Miss N e k


I'v been using nail art brushes for a while now and I just got a really nice brush set with lots of small fine tipped brushes, my problem with them is no matter how carefull I am about cleaning them and storing them little hairs on my brushes will get pulled and tugged and not be together the tip, so when I use them I will get small lines of single hairs having polish on them. So any good tips in nail brush care? :]


Answer
Ooh, nail art brushes are super delicate. Here's a trick you can try:

1. Nail art is done with nail polish, of course, and nail polish will only break down in nail polish remover. So put about a centimeter's height of nail polish remover in a clean glass (not plastic cup, the acetone may dissolve it).

2. Get ahold of some clothespins. You'll need two for each brush.

3. Dip the tip of the brush in the glass so that the entire brush head is submerged but not touching the bottom of the glass (you want to preserve that fine tip). Put more remover in if necessary.

4. Use two clothespins to keep the brush at this height. They may tip the brush at an angle, but as long as it's submerged and not pressed against the bottom of the glass, that's all you need.

5. Check back periodically to see if the polish has loosened. Gently try to remove as much as possible. If any stubborn polish remains, put the brush back in.

Of course, this really only works if you don't use plastic or synthetic brushes, since the acetone can damage them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment