Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What are some cool nail art designs I should do for my blog?

nail art zebra
 on Nail-art by Robin Moses: November 2012
nail art zebra image
Q. I've already done polka dots, the yin yang sign, french tips, crackle, bunnies, zebra stripes, and nail stickers. Any more ideas that I should do?


Answer
I love some of the designs you've done, they are super cute designs. However, I think there are still a lot of more designs that open for consideration! Here are a few that I would try:

-tuxedo
-cheetah
-glitter
-flowers
-braided
-american flag
-watermelon
-glitter
-citrus fruit
-hunger games (very popular)
-water marble
-cupcake
-music note
-plaid
-tie-dye
-lace
-santa hat
-reindeer
-candy canes
-candy corn
-snowman
-snowflake
-magnetic polish
-breast caner symbol
-hello kitty
-tribal
-checkered
-rainbow
-hearts
-panda

These are just a few that come to mind, but I know tons more! If you want some more, just let me know! :) Hope this helped a little!

Does anyone have any nail art ideas?




Hay


I absolutely love nail art! I have no idea of what to do next though! I have done zebra, drippy nails, even cutie mark nails from Mlp :P does anybody have any ideas for nailart?


Answer
Tumblr has a ton- try looking through the nail art tags!

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nail-art




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment