Thursday, November 21, 2013

Would I be allowed to begin charging people for their nails?

nail art 2
 on cupcake_nail_art_2_thumb.jpg
nail art 2 image



yoo!


I've been doing nail art, acrylic nails ect for around 2 years on myself family and friends, ive been learning myself. I'm at college studying travel&tourism, would it be possible to begin charging people and it being legal? I really want to make it a bit more public, I'd let people come to my house or I'd go to theirs. Would be reasonable prices as I'm struggling at getting a living while at college.


Answer
You won't need your lic! Of you doing it on the side then it should be nothing! Don't post ads about it but start charging for it! If your not doing a manicure just the designs charge lil 5-10 bucks and of you go to their place charge more! Start charging the people your doing now and tell them you need to make extra cash

What do you do when calgel nails grow out?




Brooke And


Im so confused. I am visiting in New York and I wanted to try 3D nail art. Instead of acryllics for tips, they put like an entire fake nail over my nail and then did the design etc. They didnt use acryllic or drill or anything
So in 2 weeks when my nails grow out how do they fill it in? I wont even be here anymore so can I get a regular acryllic fill over these nails?



Answer
You should try taking the fake nails off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment